Well, I finally got the chance to work with Stormy. I spun some odd stuff I had around just to get used to her, then took two art batts I carded when I was impatiently waiting for her to arrive, and spun them up as nice fat singles. I got two bobbins filled and then plied them with gold metallic thread. I'm not sure of the yardage but the weight is 4oz. for the 2 balls. I needed to learn how she'd handle, and for the most part pretty good. I do believe she needs a new drive band, this one is pretty stretched out. I e-mailed the manufacturer and asked if I could order some things from them. Hopefully, I can and I'll be able to spin like crazy!