Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fiber Arts Friday's Teddy Bears


It never fails. When I decide to start a project It seems I have to finish off something else first. This time it was because of the wayward stick pins. I can't, for the life of me, find my two altoid tins full of pins. So... in order to use the pins holding the red and blue pieces together, I figured I might as well sew them up first. I was then able to sew up the little guy I just cut out. I started to stuff a few of the pieces-but as usual, life got in the way and they are at a standstill. For now.

I hope to get them finished as soon as I rearrange my sewing corner, move all my 3 year old grandaughters toys, and the bins of wool to opposite sides of the living room, clean the house, run errands, yada, yada, yada......My kingdom for more fiber-time!!


2 comments:

  1. Ugh there is never enough fiber time! I live in a cabin with no closets, you can only imagine the clutter I deal with daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to see the bears. What a good idea - but good luck getting anything else done.

    ReplyDelete

  I entered an essay contest to win a 170th anniversary Singer sewing machine. It was to celebrate the 12,000 subcribers to a YouTube channe...