This week flew by so fast-I didn't get nearly as much work done on my wool project as I would have liked. I managed to figure out how to make a home made "hackle" from something I saw on-line. Then found that my old horse hair comb works great with it. I just fluff the wool out by hand, push it down over the hackle and comb-several times--it still doesn't get everything out-but I don't have near as much hand picking, and with this pink and blue for the baby hats I want to be especially "picky". Then I just card it into rolags. I started to spin the blue-trying to make it thin for a "baby weight". yarn after plying. That's hard for me cuz I love to do lumpy bumpy art yarns. So, after this long holiday weekend I hope to have some finished yarn and maybe actually start to knit the hats. Have a safe and happy 4th!