Friday, September 6, 2013

2013 WI Sheep and Wool Festival

I LOVE Woolfest!!  I took a felted bangle bracelet class this morning from a Milwaukee felt artist-Jan Falk.  She did a fantastic job and she's such  nice lady.  One of the other students was in a class I took back in April at the WI Spin In.  Small world.  We talked all about felting, of course.  I definitely learned some new techniques to make more felted jewelry.  At least I have all the tools and a ton of supplies for these new projects. (Although, it did not keep me from buying more wool.)

And here's today's haul that will help keep my fiber addiction going for a long time.

The finished felted bangle bracelets-the first of many more to come, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I entered an essay contest to win a 170th anniversary Singer sewing machine. It was to celebrate the 12,000 subcribers to a YouTube channe...