Thursday, April 30, 2009



Okay-I'm finally done with my project for the Relay for Life fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.

"Keep Hope in Your Heart"

this is a pendant or suncatcher or something that can dangle from a rearview mirror. The size is approxomately 2 1/2" wide by 4" long. It is made of hammered tin-coated copper wire. The beads are a faceted clear crystal and copper seed beads. Each one of these hearts was hand-made by me, and being handmade, each one is slightly "unique".

Anyone who donates $10.00 will recieve one of these hearts. I made them in memory of my dear friend, Arthur E. Young Jr. His family and I will be participating again in this year's Relay for Life, being held at the Mauston High School in Juneau County on July 25th, 2009.

You can contact me via my e-mail--fiberdance@gmail.com--I will work out the arrangements for payment and delivery at that time.

Thank you, Kathi

1 comment:

  I entered an essay contest to win a 170th anniversary Singer sewing machine. It was to celebrate the 12,000 subcribers to a YouTube channe...