Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ahh..technology!

I'm very far from being techno-savy, but I'm feeling pretty good about getting a picture up for the header of this blog. It took some time and lots of head scratching, but there it is. I grabbed bits and pieces from my stash and the cutest little pair of shoes I found at a thrift store. I cut out the title from a printout of a font I liked. Then I took about 50 pictures. Different angles, different settings, moving the stuff around. It really was a lot of fun, and I surprised myself at how good most of the pictures turned out. I went through and trashed the not so great ones and kept a few. I hope to use them to make some business cards. So, now that that is done, I need to take some more baby steps to tackle more cool stuff. I feel like I could use a tutor to help me get through some of the tough stuff, but I still try, and learn by my mistakes. I learn a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Nice header! (What they don't tell you is how time consuming blogging is, just doing those little things like graphics)

    ReplyDelete

  I entered an essay contest to win a 170th anniversary Singer sewing machine. It was to celebrate the 12,000 subcribers to a YouTube channe...